1. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Current students will receive a registration code to set up their account in Parchment from the Registrar to order transcripts. Alumni students will go to www. parchment.com and set up an account, pay the fee, and then we will send the transcript electronically or via US Mail.
2. How can I get a copy of my shot record?
Current students can request their shot record from the School Nurse or Registrar. Alumni can request their shot record through the Registrar. There is a 2 day turnaround and a $5.00 charge to alumni.
3. How can I get my student signed out if I am not able to come up to school, and they can drive?
The parent must send a signed note with their student if the student can drive and has permission to be checked out.
4. Can my student sign themselves out now that they are 18?
Parents must sign out all students regardless of age.
5. What is the lunch policy for visitors coming on campus and eating with students?
Only parents or grandparents are allowed to come on campus to eat with their student.
6. What all do I need to have with me in order to enroll a new student?
You will need proof of residency, which is a current utility bill, lease agreement, or settlement statement if purchasing a home and utilities are not connected yet. Also, you will need a birth certificate, social security card, shot records, withdrawal paperwork from previous school, and a parent's driver's license.
7. What is needed for my student to get a parking permit?
Students will need their driver's license and copy of their insurance card. They need to see Michelle Floyd in the AP office for a parking permit. They can also get one at student registration and schedule pick up at the beginning of each year.
8. Can students leave campus for lunch?
Burnet High School is a closed campus, and students cannot leave for lunch. There are several options each day for lunch in the cafeteria and microwaves available for students who choose to bring their lunch.
9. Can a student have food delivered for lunch?
No deliveries of food for lunch will be accepted except food brought personally by the student's parent. If a parent decides to bring their student a lunch, it will be left at the front office. The studnet must know it is coming as the school will not notify the student it has arrived. Students can then pick it up from the table in the A building foyer during lunch only. While the school does not prohibit parents from brining lunch, it is encouraged for students to bring their own lunch or eat in the cafeteria.